BSN Amino X 435g is bsns highly anticipated entry into the branched chain amino acid market an Effervescent instantized Endurance and Recovery Agent.
BSN Amino X is BSNs highly-anticipated entry into the branched-chain amino acid market, an Effervescent Instantized BCAA Endurance and Recovery Agent.
It contains 10 grams of Amino Acids per serving and uses Efforsorb delivery system.
BSN Amino X
- Container Size: 435g
- Serving Size: 1 scoop (14.5 g)
- Servings Per Container: 30
Nutritional information per 14.5g serving
- Carbohydrates: less than 1 g
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol): 500 IU
- Sodium: 160 mg
- Anabolic Amino Acid Interfusion: 10 g
- [L-Leucine (Micronized), L-Valine (Micronized), L-Isoleucine (Micronized)], L-Alanine, Taurine (Micronized), L-Citrulline (Micronized)
- Efforsorb EnDura Composite: 2 g
- Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate and Cholecalciferol
- Natural and Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Lecithin, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium and FD&C Blue #1
- As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop with 6 oz. of cold water or any beverage of your choice before, during, or after your workout
- To prevent settling, stir and drink immediately
- To ensure maximum results, wait 20-30 minutes after taking, before eating a meal or drinking a shake
- To maximize the effects, consume 120 oz. of water per day and a diet that is rich in protein and carbohydrates
- Allergy warning:
- Contains Soy (Lecithin) ingredients
- Manufactured on equipment, which processes products containing milk, egg, soybeans, wheat, and tree nuts
Choose your Goal
Muscle Gain & Size, Lean Muscle & Definition,
Time of consumption
During Workout, After Workout,
Drug Tested for Sport
Delivery & returns
We offer a number of delivery options at the checkout. If you add your items to your basket and enter your postcode all delivery options, estimated delivery dates and pricing for your area will be shown.
We want you to be happy with every purchase you make. Accordingly, you may inspect the items you buy as if you were in one of our stores. However, whilst you are deciding whether to keep your purchases, you do have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of our goods. Therefore, please do not damage the items whilst you inspect them.
Where you have failed to take reasonable care of the goods, whether whilst in your possession or when returning them, we reserve the right to refund you in full less any amounts due by way of compensation to either repair the goods or to cover any loss.
If you wish to return a product you have purchased from our website, making note of any Non-returnable products, you may do so.