Sci-MX Omni MX Rippedcore takes the confusion out of choosing sports supplements when aiming for a lean muscular physique
Sci-MX Omni MX Rippedcore (2.1 kg)
Sci-MX Omni MX Rippedcore takes the confusion out of choosing sports supplements when aiming for a lean muscular physique. Sci-MX Nutrition have included all of the ingredients you need and none that you don't in the correct dosages. Simply take two servings of Sci-MX Omni MX Rippedcore every day and you will notice results.
Omni-MX Rippedcore contains creatine monohydrate - the most proven form of creatine, proven to produce strength and size gains quickly, glutamine to provide a recovery and immune system boost, BCAAs (branched chain amino acids) which kick-start the muscle repair process and combine well with glutamine.
Using Sci-MX Omni-MX Rippedcore as directed a tub will last you two weeks, so 2 tubs are required to last 1 month - per serving this is very cheap and the benefits are huge.
- Container Size: 2100 g
- Serving Size: 70 g
- Servings Per Container: 30
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Energy: 1094 kJ / 262 kcal
- Protein (on dry matter): 36 g
- Carbohydrates: 19.2 g
- sugars: 13.4 g
- Fat: 4.6 g
- saturates: 2.2 g
- Fibre: 6.1 g
- Salt: 0.15 g
Amounts Per Serving
- GRS 9-Hour® protein: 51 g
- of which BCAAs: 3.9 g
- of which glutamine: 3.4 g
- of which glutamine peptides: 0.9 g
- Cross-Action™ carbohydrates: 19.2 g
- Creatine monohydrate: 5 g
- Actilight® fibre: 6.2 g
- MCT oil: 4 g
- Taurine: 500 mg
- Aminogen®: 200 mg
- ZMA: 291 mg
- of which vitamin B6: 2.1 mg
- of which magnesium: 225 mg
- of which zinc: 7.5 mg
- Chromium: 30 ug
- Bioperine®: 5 mg
- RS 9-Hour protein blend (whey protein concentrate, soya protein isolate, calcium caseinate, peptide bonded glutamine rich hydrolysed wheat protein, whey protein isolate, milk protein concentrate), Cross-Action carbohydrate blend (dextrose, maltodextrin, fructose), glycine, Actilight (dietary fibre), creatine monohydrate, MCT oil, flavouring, glutamine, taurine, magnesium oxide, guar gum (stabiliser), red beet powder (colouring), Aminogen (digestive proteases from aspergillus niger and aspergillus oryzae), xanthan gum (stabiliser), lactase enzymes, sucralose (sweetener), chromium chloride, zinc oxide, Bioperine (black pepper extract), pyridoxine hydrochloride.
- When to use:
- Take 1 serving 30 minutes before training and another serving immediately after
- On rest days take 1 serving in the morning and another in the evening
- Take a maximum of 2 servings per day
- How to prepare:
- Add 2 heaped scoops (70g) to a shaker with 300-350ml of water
- Shake for 5-10 seconds
- Allow to settle for 40 seconds and drink
- Contains milk protein, lactose, soya and gluten.
- Contains no nut ingredients, but may contain traces of peanuts and various types of nuts and seeds.
- May contain egg
Choose your Goal
Muscle Gain & Size, Lean Muscle & Definition,
All In One
Drug Tested for Sport
Delivery & returns
We offer a number of delivery options at the checkout. If you add your items to your basket and enter your postcode all delivery options, estimated delivery dates and pricing for your area will be shown.
We want you to be happy with every purchase you make. Accordingly, you may inspect the items you buy as if you were in one of our stores. However, whilst you are deciding whether to keep your purchases, you do have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of our goods. Therefore, please do not damage the items whilst you inspect them.
Where you have failed to take reasonable care of the goods, whether whilst in your possession or when returning them, we reserve the right to refund you in full less any amounts due by way of compensation to either repair the goods or to cover any loss.
If you wish to return a product you have purchased from our website, making note of any Non-returnable products, you may do so.