Sci-Mx CLA Lean 1000 90 soft gels can positively affect body mass and has a beneficial effecton lean muscle mass.
Sci-Mx CLA Lean 1000 90 soft gels
• LOSING UNWANTED FAT
• IMPROVING MUSCLE TONE
• GAINING A LEAN & TONED PHYSIQUE
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM CLA LEAN-1000™
• Active people and regular gym users looking to lose fat and increase muscle tone
• Athletes looking to support fat loss and retain lean muscle
WHY CHOOSE CLA LEAN-1000™
• Highest concentration of the two active CLA isomers - c9, t11 and t10, c12
• Also contains natural tocopherols for freshness
HOW CLA LEAN-1000™ WORKS
Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) has been widely researched and has shown to help:
• reduce overall body fat mass
• prevent depositing of fat in buttocks, thighs & hips in women and 'love handles' in
• increase lean muscle mass and improve muscle tone
Sci-MX's CLA LEAN-1000™ contains the highest concentration of the two active CLA isomers, c9, t11 and t10, c12. Both have been identified as being helpful reducing body fat and increasing lean muscle mass. It is sourced from natural safflower oil and each batch is laboratory tested to be pure and free from impurities.
MAXIMISE RESULTS – COMBINE WITH OTHER SCI-MX PRODUCTS
• For rapid fat loss training combine with PYRO-MX LEANBURN™
• For muscle gain and fat loss training combine with GRS-5® PROTEIN SYSTEM
Container Size: 90 Capsules
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
Total Calories: 30
Total Carbohydrates: 0g
Fat (CLA): 3g
Concentrated conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), gelatine (softgel), glycerol (softgel), purified water, antioxidant: E306
Tablets & Capsules
Drug Tested for Sport
Delivery & returns
We offer a number of delivery options at the checkout. If you add your items to your basket and enter your postcode all delivery options, estimated delivery dates and pricing for your area will be shown.
We want you to be happy with every purchase you make. Accordingly, you may inspect the items you buy as if you were in one of our stores. However, whilst you are deciding whether to keep your purchases, you do have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of our goods. Therefore, please do not damage the items whilst you inspect them.
Where you have failed to take reasonable care of the goods, whether whilst in your possession or when returning them, we reserve the right to refund you in full less any amounts due by way of compensation to either repair the goods or to cover any loss.
If you wish to return a product you have purchased from our website, making note of any Non-returnable products, you may do so.