PhD VMX ultra-concentrated super-strength matrix of performance boosting ingredients represents the ultimate evolution in pre-workout nutrition.
PhD VMX2 400G
- 3g Creapure & 225mg of caffeine per serving
- Only 1.2g of Carbohydrates per serving
- Our most potent, ultra-concentrated formula ever
- B Vitamin matrix to help reduce tiredness & fatigue
- Contains no banned or grey area stimulants
VMX2, PhD’s ultra-concentrated, super-strength matrix of performance boosting ingredients, represents the ultimate evolution in pre-workout nutrition. VMX2 is so concentrated, we have even left all colouring out, in order to fit in the necessary active ingredients to ensure an even greater pre-workout experience.
This advanced, high-powered formula contains only serious ingredients such as Beta Alanine, Peptide bonded L-Arginine, the Nitrate-rich Beta Vulgaris, the patented Creatine Monohydrate “Creapure” and a full strength Vitamin B matrix, to provide you with the catalyst to increase your training intensity, strength and delay fatigue and tiredness.
VMX2 contains just 1.2g of carbohydrates per serving and less than 0.5g of added dextrose, to ensure it is suitable for athletes on a low carbohydrate diet seeking only the leanest of muscle gains. Prime your muscles for growth realisation by using VMX2 before every intense exercise session.
VMX2 key benefits
- B-Vitamin matrix to help reduce tiredness & fatigue
- 3g of Creapure to increase physical performance
- Only 1.2g of carbohydrates per serving
- 2200mg of Beta Alanine & 225mg of Caffeine per serving
- Contains PepForm Arginine Peptides
- Available in 3 refreshing fruit flavours
- No added colouring
- Body builders lifting heavy weights for repeated working sets
- Power lifters seeking an increase in explosive strength
- Any athlete looking to improve performance during exercise
- Team sport participants seeking short burst strength and match endurance
Please note; This product is not intended to diagnose or treat any underlying medical issues and should only be taken under the advice of your physician/doctor if are taking any medication or have any medical conditions. If you are pregnant or nursing, have heart disease, kidney disease, depression, diabetes or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of prostate, seek the advice of a healthcare professional before using this product. Please note, images are just a guide and product packaging may vary due to manufacturer updates. Flavour descriptions may vary also e.g. Strawberry may be labelled Strawberry Cream etc. by some manufacturers. We endevour to give as accurate information as possible but we do stock over 2500 products and we are not always notified by manufacturers prior to new packaging designs.
Choose your Goal
Time of consumption
Drug Tested for Sport
Delivery & returns
We offer a number of delivery options at the checkout. If you add your items to your basket and enter your postcode all delivery options, estimated delivery dates and pricing for your area will be shown.
We want you to be happy with every purchase you make. Accordingly, you may inspect the items you buy as if you were in one of our stores. However, whilst you are deciding whether to keep your purchases, you do have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of our goods. Therefore, please do not damage the items whilst you inspect them.
Where you have failed to take reasonable care of the goods, whether whilst in your possession or when returning them, we reserve the right to refund you in full less any amounts due by way of compensation to either repair the goods or to cover any loss.
If you wish to return a product you have purchased from our website, making note of any Non-returnable products, you may do so.