PhD green contains a blend of 22 super foods whole foods fruit extract vegetable extracts and super fruits.
PhD Greens pH-7 (330g)
PhD Greens pH-7 is a targeted super food blend that is naturally sweetened with Stevia extract. PhD Nutrition utilise a blend of 22 super foods, whole foods, fruit extracts, vegetable extracts and super fruits, to provide a product that is a vital addition to any nutritional plan.
Modern diets consist of foods that have undergone a variety of processing techniques that may have stripped away the majority of the naturally-occurring nutrients. Greens pH-7 contains super foods such as Spirulina and Wheat grass, which provide naturally occurring chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals and amino acids, along with fruit powders such as Acerola Berry, known for providing one of the richest, natural sources of Vitamin C.
Greens pH-7 also contains Chlorella, the famous Green Algae. Along with green vegetable extracts, Greens pH-7 also contains super fruit extracts such as Pomegranate, Apple fibre, Tomato, Elderberry and Blueberry. Greens pH-7 is ideal for followers of an alkaline diet.
- Almost 3g of Spirulina per serving
- Blue algae, found in the tropical shores of south Asia. Spirulina rich in goodness, packed with vitamins, minerals, omega 3 oils, antioxidants and chlorophyll. It’s the perfect way to de-stress & detox naturally.
- Over 6% Wheat Grass
- Wheatgrass is a food prepared from the cotyledons of the common wheat plant, Triticum aestivum. It is sold either as a juice or powder concentrate. Wheatgrass differs from wheat malt in that it is served freeze-dried or fresh, while wheat malt is connectively dried. Wheatgrass is also allowed to grow longer than malt is. It provides chlorophyll, amino acids, minerals, vitamins, and enzymes Wheatgrass is also very alkaline helping your body to balance its acidity levels.
- Soy Lecithin, Alfalfa Grass and Chlorella
- Chlorella is a genus of single-cell green algae, belonging to the phylum Chlorophyta. It is an attractive potential food source because it is high in protein and other essential nutrients. Alfalfa grass is high in protein, calcium, plus other minerals, vitamins in the B group, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, and vitamin K.
- Broccoli, spinach leaf, tomato and carrot extract
- Broccoli is high in vitamin C and dietary fibre; it also contains multiple nutrients with potent properties, such as diindolylmethane, selenium and Carotenoids. The 3,3’-Diindolylmethane found in broccoli is a potent modulator of the immune system. Carrot extract is rich in Beta Carotene and Tomato extract rich in Lycopene.
- Greens pH-7 also contains Apple fibre, Acerola berry, oat fibre, soya sprouts and numerous other super foods.
- Container Size: 330g
- Serving Size: 11g
- Servings Per Container: 30
Nutritional Information Per Serving
- Energy: 160 kJ / 38 kcal
- Protein: 1.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.8 g
- Of which sugars: 2 g
- Fat: 0.33 g
- of which saturates: 0.08 g
- Dietary Fibre: 1.5 g
- Sodium: 21.34 mg
- Vitamin C: 60.5 mg
- Copper: 0.193 mg
Ingredients (based on Pomegranate flavour)
- Spirulina (24.46%), Soy lecithin, Apple Fibre (6.35%), Barley Grass, Wheat grass (6.35%), Oat fibre, Alfalfa grass (5.29%), Chlorella (4.15%), Soya sprout, Acerola Berry (2.01%), Stevia, Red Beetroot, Pomegranate (0.69%), Ginseng, Carrot, Tomato (0.34%), Astragalus root, Spinach leaf, Broccoli, Gingko Biloba, Green tea leaf, Grape seed, Elderberry (0.07%), Blueberry (0.07%), Flavouring
- Use up to 2 servings of Greens pH-7 daily to help assist with a healthy, balanced diet
- Add 1 scoop (1 scoop = 11g) into 250ml of water, juice or protein drink of your choice and shake for ten seconds
- Greens pH-7 can also be sprinkled onto food
Choose your Goal
Health & Wellbeing
Drug Tested for Sport
Delivery & returns
We offer a number of delivery options at the checkout. If you add your items to your basket and enter your postcode all delivery options, estimated delivery dates and pricing for your area will be shown.
We want you to be happy with every purchase you make. Accordingly, you may inspect the items you buy as if you were in one of our stores. However, whilst you are deciding whether to keep your purchases, you do have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of our goods. Therefore, please do not damage the items whilst you inspect them.
Where you have failed to take reasonable care of the goods, whether whilst in your possession or when returning them, we reserve the right to refund you in full less any amounts due by way of compensation to either repair the goods or to cover any loss.
If you wish to return a product you have purchased from our website, making note of any Non-returnable products, you may do so.