Buy 2 or more products priced over £9.99 from the JNX Sports range and save on each product
The Curse is one of the most powerful and mind blowing pre workout energy products on the planet today
The Curse! (50 Servings)
The Curse is one of the most powerful and mind blowing pre workout energy products on the planet today.
You really have to try this stuff to truly appreciate just how good it is.. 1 or 2 scoops before a workout and BOOM… 30 minutes later all you'll want to do is get to the gym and tear it to pieces.
- Promote Sharp Mental Focus
- Support Energy, Huge pumps and a Mad aggressive desire to lift weights and keep smashing them until your body can't take any more.
- Animal Intensity
- Superhuman strength, speed and the power to push yourself beyond the limits of normal human endurance.
- The Curse does not contain a lot of the filler ingredients found in some other big selling pre workouts, which means less chance of post workout crash, upset stomach and no headaches and no more blown workouts.
- Container Size: 250g
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (5g)
- Servings Per Container: 50
Amounts Per Serving
- Energizing Muscle Fuel: 3204 mg
- Beta Alanine, Creatine Monohydrate, Citric Acid
- Blood Flow Amplifier: 1300 mg
- L-Citrulline Malate, L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG)
- Extreme Mental Focus: 147 mg
- Caffeine, Oleuropein Aglycone (From Olive Leaf Extract)
- Silicon Dioxide, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, And FD&C Yellow #5
- Shake container before use
- Mix 1-3 scoops with 4-8 oz. (150-250ml) of water and drink 30-45 minutes before action
- Prickly skin confirms successful DNA mutation
- Read warnings before use
- Never exceed 3 scoops in any 24 hour period
Choose your Goal
Muscle Gain & Size, Muscle Pump, Energy,
Time of consumption
Drug Tested for Sport
Delivery & returns
We offer a number of delivery options at the checkout. If you add your items to your basket and enter your postcode all delivery options, estimated delivery dates and pricing for your area will be shown.
We want you to be happy with every purchase you make. Accordingly, you may inspect the items you buy as if you were in one of our stores. However, whilst you are deciding whether to keep your purchases, you do have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of our goods. Therefore, please do not damage the items whilst you inspect them.
Where you have failed to take reasonable care of the goods, whether whilst in your possession or when returning them, we reserve the right to refund you in full less any amounts due by way of compensation to either repair the goods or to cover any loss.
If you wish to return a product you have purchased from our website, making note of any Non-returnable products, you may do so.